Tuesday 9 December 2008

William Hartnell DVD Covers.

All the stories starring the first Doctor..

001-An Unearthly Child...














002- The Daleks...














003-The Edge of Destruction...














004-Marco Polo...














005-The Keys of Marinus...














006-The Aztecs...














007-The Sensorites...














008-The Reign of Terror...













009-Planet of Giants...














010-The Dalek Invasion of Earth...














011-The Rescue...














012-The Romans...














013-The Web Planet...














014- The Crusade...















015-The Space Museum...














016-The Chase...














017-The Time Meddler














018-Galaxy Four...















019-Mission to the Unknown...













020-The Myth Makers...














021-The Daleks Masterplan...














022-The Massacre...














023-The Ark...














024-The Celestial Toymaker...














025-The Gunfighters...














026-The Savages...














027-The War Machines...














028-The Smugglers...














029-The Tenth Planet...














6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your work Steve. I use some of your covers when I make my DVD menus for my own compilations.

However:
in the title "The Daleks' Master Plan" you're missing the apostrophe. Aside from being necessary grammatically, it's how it appears at the BBC:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/episodeguide/daleksmasterplan/
and the "Brief History of Time"
http://www.shannonsullivan.com/drwho/serials/v.html

-- if you do change that, please take care to use the typographic apostrophe (’) and not the straight ASCII style (') one.

Alan
(via my wife's Google account if you're wondering about the name)

Steve Griffiths said...

Thank's Alan. I'll remember that when I go back to it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these. I am using some of these on my own DVDs as some are better than the BBC covers

The Glowing Dial Archives said...

Steve, thanks so much for sharing your fine work here. I have downloaded several of your covers for use in my collection. Here's hoping we see some Tenant and Smith years covers soon. All the best to you!

Γιώργος Αδαμάκος - Παλαμάς Καρδίτσας said...

hello
the plot of the story ''the ark'' from the first doctor is exactly the same as tha plot of the story ''galaxy four''
if you can please fix it

thakns

Schmetterling Shaz said...

Thanks Steve. These are great. I've got quite a large Doctor Who DVD Collection (My husband and I are aiming to complete it this year), but several of our discs were the "DVD Files" versions, which stuck out like a sore thumb on our DVD Shelf. Now they all bland in beautifully!

Sharon